Gobi Manchurian Recipe with Gravy – Indo – Chinese Food
You must have eaten Gobi Manchurian (Cauliflower Manchurian & Cabbage Manchurian) in restaurants or hotels, but have you ever eaten Gobi Manchurian like a restaurant at home? This is an Indo Chinese recipe that is very tasty. If you like Manchurian food but you do not have Cornflour or soy sauce, even then you can make it like a hotel.
Today we are going to make a perfect restaurant-style Gobi Manchurian. This is a very easy, delicious, and crispy recipe for the Cauliflower Dry and Gravy Manchurian.
Cauliflower/Cabbage – 250 gm
Green chilli – 2
Capsicum -1/4 Cup
Garlic cloves – 4
Ginger garlic paste – 1/2 Tbsp
Flour (Maida) – 2 Tbsp
Rice Flour – 1 Tbsp
Tomato Ketchup -3 Tbsp
Vinegar – 1 Tbsp
Schezwan Chutney – 1 Tbsp
Green Chutney or Green Chilli Sauce – 1.5 Tbsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1 Tbsp
Salt to taste
How to Prepare Gobi Manchurian?
- To make Gobi Manchurian, first, we will cut small pieces of Gobi flower and separate the stem of Gobi. After that take water in a vessel, add some salt to it, and put the gobi flowers in the water to boil for 3 to 4 minutes (You can also use a microwave to boil gobi). After boiling, wash the gobi with cold water and keep it for a while.
- Now in a mixing bowl, add 1/3 cup Maida, 3 tablespoons rice flour (you can also replace it with Cornflour), a little red chili powder, 1 big tablespoon ginger, and garlic paste, and a little water By adding it, and make a thicker batter.
- After the batter is ready, to give it a street style look, we will use food color in it, add salt as per taste and mix it well. If you want, you can also make natural food color, for that, grind the beetroot and dry it in the sun, after that make the powder by grinding it.
- Now mix the boiled cabbage in the batter and mix well and fry immediately after mixing. To fry, put oil in the karahi and let it heat slightly, then fry the gobi one by one. Fry the gobi in high flame till it becomes crisp.
How to make Gobi Manchurian Recipe Gravy?
- To make Gobi Manchurian gravy, take a pen and add some oil, after the oil is heated add a small finely chopped onion, 5 to 6 finely chopped garlic, and 2 chopped green chilies.
- Cook all these things for 1 to 2 minutes while heating up the gas, reduce the flame after cooking and add 1 tablespoon red chili sauce, 1 tbsp schezwan chutney along with 2 tbsp tomato ketchup, add 1 teaspoon vinegar, 2 teaspoons soy sauce, one teaspoon green chili sauce and add a little salt to the last.
- After adding all the things, mix well and cook for 15 to 20 seconds. When all the sauces are cooked well, add fried gobi, and mix them well on high heat. You can use green onion, Capsicum, or coriander strip on it for garnishing.
For More recipes Follow and Like Our Facebook Page