Chicken Margherita Recipe Olive Garden
1/2 tablespoon olive oil, divided
1 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breast
2 tablespoons pesto
1/2 cup halved grape tomatoes
1 ounce shredded mozzarella cheese
For The Lemon Garlic Sauce
1 tablespoons butter
1 clove garlic minced
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
How To Make Chicken Margherita At Home?
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2. Pour 1/4 tablespoon of the olive oil into the baking dish. Swirl so that the oil coats the bottom of the dish. Place the chicken breast in the baking dish.
3. Spoon pesto over the chicken breast. Scatter tomatoes around the chicken and drizzle the
remaining olive oil over the chicken and the tomatoes.
4. Bake for 30 minutes.
5. After the chicken is cooked through, sprinkle Mozzarella cheese over the top. Place the
baking dish back into the oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes, until cheese has
Lemon Garlic Sauce
1. Melt the butter over medium heat in an 8-inch skillet. Add the minced garlic and cook, stirring
for 1 minute. Stir in the lemon juice and parsley and cook for a minute.
2. Pour sauce over chicken and enjoy hot.