Kala Jamun Benefits For Skin, Hair and Sugar – जामुन के फायदे
Jamun Fruit Tree | Black Jamun Fruit | Jamun Benefits | Jamun Benefits for Hair | Jamun Benefits Diabetes
Jamun is one of the best fruits to eat in the monsoon heat. Although fruits are delicious, but when eaten with chaat masala, the taste is doubled. But, do you know that this seasonal fruit is also known for many medicinal benefits along with amazing taste. Yes, we can get all kinds of health benefits by consuming this fruit. Today we are giving you detailed information about the nutritional and health benefits of Kala Jamun.
Jamun tree is an evergreen tree. It can grow to be huge and about 30 to 35 feet long. This is such a tree that, after planting, it gives fruit for about 35 to 40 years. Its average life is 50-60 years, but sometimes it can live up to 100 years. There are many other trees that live for 100 years, including the curry tree and the Gulmohar tree, which have a long life.
If we talk about its leaves, then its leaves are somewhat like mango and maulsiri in appearance. They are about 10 to 15 inches long and 4 inches wide. Its bark is brown in colour, Which looks good. One of its specialty is that it gives full shade along with fruit.
Its flowers are small yellow in color which are also fragrant. These flowers come only from the month of March to April. After that those flowers make Jamun. But to eat the berries, you have to do the same service to the tree only then you will be able to eat its fruits. Because for this you will have to prune the tree from time to time. Due to this, the tree remains green and the fruits are good.
Jamun or Black Plum Benefits
- Most of us know that Jamun is very beneficial for health or it benefits in many diseases. Let us look at its medicinal properties in detail today.
- Jamun controls the amount of sugar in the blood, its regular consumption during the season of Jamun benefits the diabetic patient.
- It also benefits in the problems of sugar patient like frequent thirst and frequent passing of urine etc.
- There is sufficient amount of potassium in Jamun, which protects a person from high blood pressure, heart attack and stroke etc.
- If a person is found to be deficient in blood, then he should also consume Jamun in plenty, it increases the level of blood in the person’s body.
- Various types of nutrients like calcium, potassium, iron and vitamins are present in abundance in Jamun, which increases the immunity of the body.
- You can keep the juice of the fruits of Jamun during the season and then it is beneficial to use it with water in case of problems like vomiting, diarrhea, or cholera.
- Mixing fresh berries and mango juice is beneficial if given to a sugar patient.
- Consumption of Jamun gives relief from stomach problems. Along with this, there is also relief in stomach worms, asthma problems, cough etc.
- Consumption of Jamun gives relief from stomach problems like constipation, acidity etc.
- If you have blisters in your mouth, then the consumption of jamun will be beneficial.
- If you are troubled by acidity, then mixing black salt and cumin powder in the fruit of Jamun will benefit you.
- Due to the presence of many elements in Jamun, it gives you the power to fight diseases during the rainy season.
- Along with the fruit of Jamun, its leaves, kernels and bark also have many benefits, knowing about which you can take advantage of them. So let’s collect some information about the benefits of Jamun leaves, kernels, and bark.
गिलोय जूस के फायदे, नुकसान व औषधीय गुण
Benefits of Jamun leaves :-
- The fruits of Jamun are available only in season, but its leaves are available throughout the year and benefit the patient.
- If your gums are weak, then brushing the ashes of jamun leaves gives you benefit.
- If you have bleeding gums or any other problem like swelling of gums, then boiling soft leaves of jamun in water and rinsing with this water will definitely benefit you.
- If a person has intoxicated with opium, then to remove it, grind the leaves of Jamun and extract its juice and giving it to the afflicted person gives him benefit.
- If you are troubled by bad breath, then chewing the leaves of jamun and sucking it will give you benefits.
- Consumption of Jamun leaves with cow’s milk is beneficial in bloody piles.
Benefits of Jamun Seeds
- When the fruit of Jamun is available, most of the people throw away the kernels after consuming them.
- If a person wishes, collecting the kernels of Jamun, making its powder, can use it throughout the year. Let us see what are the benefits of Jamun kernels.
- Diabetes patients are benefited by regular consumption of jamun kernels powder.
- If you have got any wound or blister, then dry and grind the kernels of jamun, then add water to that powder and make a paste and apply it on the wound.
- Consuming the powder of Jamun kernels also provides relief in dysentery, for this, 1-1 teaspoon should be taken thrice a day.
- If you have got a stone, then taking jamun kernel powder with curd provides relief.
- If there is a problem of bleeding, taking 1/4th powder of peepal bark in the powder of jamun kernels gives relief.
- If your child urinates in the bed at night, then giving him a certain amount of jamun kernels powder is beneficial.
- If you want to make your voice melodious, then consuming jamun kernels powder with honey will be beneficial.
Benefits of Jamun Bark
- Everything of the Jamun tree benefits, after the fruits, leaves and kernels of the Jamun tree, let’s see what are the benefits of the bark of the Jamun tree.
- If you have stomach cramps, cramps etc., then making a decoction of the bark of jamun and drinking it will be beneficial.
- If children have diarrhea, then boil the juice of jamun bark in goat’s milk and drink it after cooling, it provides benefit.
- Jamun bark is beneficial in the problem of diarrhea in women.
- Jamun bark is also beneficial for pregnant women in diarrhea. For this, boil the bark of jamun in water and when it remains one-fourth of the water, filter it 2-3 times and give it with coriander and cumin powder, it will be beneficial.
- If the throat is bad, then boiling the bark of jamun in water and gargling with that water is beneficial.
- Jamun bark is also helpful in treating arthritis.
- Grind the bark of Jamun tree and take it twice a day with water, it ends the problem of indigestion, upset stomach.
Benefits of Jamun’s Vinegar
- The fruit of Jamun is not available throughout the year, but if you want, you can make vinegar of its fruit and use it throughout the year. Which has many benefits, let us look at the benefits of jamun vinegar.
- If you have been troubled by the problem of constipation for a long time, then regular consumption of Jamun Vinegar will give you benefits.
- Jamun vinegar is also beneficial in vomiting, diarrhea, etc.
- Jamun vinegar is also beneficial for sugar patients.
Method of making Jamun Vinegar-
To make jamun vinegar, put jamun in an earthen pot with salt and keep it in the sun for a few days. Now when it is ready, filter it and keep it in a glass bottle and use it when needed.
Harmful Effects of Berries
- Eating more ripe fruit of jamun can cause damage to your stomach and lungs. Because it is digested late, increases phlegm, as well as causes lung disorders.
- If you consume too much of it, then it can also give you fever. That’s why there are losses, but keep those losses in mind and do these things.
Things to Keep in Mind while Eating Jamun
- Excessive need for anything is injurious to health, so we should consume things keeping this in mind. Let us see what precautions should be taken in the consumption of Jamun:
- Jamun should be consumed in fixed quantity, otherwise harm is done. According to experts, consuming more than 200 grams of Jamun at a time is harmful.
- Consuming Jamun on an empty stomach is harmful.
- One should not drink milk after eating Jamun.