Delicious and Healthy Mushroom Biryani Recipe
Who does not like eating biryani, it is a dish that is made up of all the nutrients. Biryani is usually non-vegetarian, but vegetarian biryani is also very much liked and it is of many types such as Mix Veg Biryani, Pea Biryani, Soya bean Biryani, Mushroom Biryani etc. Today we will know the recipe of one such vegetarian biryani which is called mushroom biryani.
Basmati Rice – 1 Cup/200gm
Mushroom – 150 Gram
Curd – 1/2 Cup
Cooking oil – 2 Tablespoon
Bay Leaf – 1
Black Pepper – 4 to 5
Black Cardamon – 1
Onion (Chopped) – 2 Big Size
Ginger, Garlic and Green Chilli Paste
Tomato (Chopped) – 2 Big Size
Red Chilli Powder – 1 Tablespoon
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 Tablespoon
Garam Masala – 1 Tablespoon
Salt According To Taste
How to make Mushroom Biryani
1. To make Mushroom Biryani, first take a big bowl and add 1 cup Basmati rice to it and wash it thoroughly.
2. After that, soak the rice in water for about half an hour.
3. Now take a pen and put 2 tablespoons oil and keep it on the gas for heating.
4. Once the oil is hot, add one teaspoon of cumin seeds, 1 bay leaf, a large cardamom, and 4-5 black pepper, mix these ingredients well in the oil and fry them.
5. After this, finely chop 2 big onions and put them in pan and fry for 4 to 5 minutes until its color becomes light brown.
6. Then add ginger, garlic and green chilli paste and mix well with onion.
7. Then add two finely chopped tomatoes to it and cook it well for 3 to 4 minutes.
8. After the tomatoes are cooked, add one teaspoon of red chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder and salt as per taste and mix it.
9. After mixing all the spices, now it is time to add the mushrooms, cut 200 grams of mushrooms into small pieces, then wash and put them in a pen.
10. After mixing the mushrooms with other spices, add 1/2 cup curd and cook them all for 5 minutes.
12. After this add 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder, (instead of garam masala, you can also add biryani powder), add chopped coriander and mix it well.
13. Now separate the water from the soaked rice and put the remaining rice in a pen and keep it for cooking.
14. Now cover the pen with a lid and let the flame of the gas rise, cook it till the water in the pen dries up.
15. When all the water dries, stir the rice a little to reduce the flame of the gas.
16. Now cook the rice on low heat for at least 10 minutes so that the rice cooks well.
17. Hot – hot mushroom biryani is ready. You can also add green coriander or finely chopped onion leaves to it for decoration.
MORE RECIPE POST